Adding a New Software Collection
Add Your Software Collection to Our Directory
- Build your SCL in the copr Build Service.
- Log in to the softwarecollections.org website.
- Click Import New in the Browse Collections section.
- Select your copr project, add a description and other information needed by the form.
Get Your Software Collection Approved
Consider having your SCL reviewed by a professional to check if it works correctly. Your SCL then gets an approved tag and will be shown with higher priority in the Directory. To have your SCL approved, click the Request a Review button in the detail of your SCL. Please ensure it meets the requirements mentioned below.
- Project has a description
- Project has an issue tracker
- Community Project policy selected
All packages need to meet the requirements specified in the Packaging Software Collections chapter of the Packaging Guide.
You can use the
rpmlint tool with the
SCLCheck module to help you check your packages. An example command would be:
$ rpmlint -c SCLCheck python27-python-2.7.5-12.el7.centos.src.rpm
Your project must comply with the Licensing Guide.